Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Pinterest Adventure

Want to know how to spend lots of time on your computer and get absolutely nothing done?  It's a site called Pinterest.  :) 

I have had an account for a while now but hadn't really gotten into it until recently.  Wow!  What a place.  For people who craft such as our members it is a wonderland of ideas and beautiful things.  It is also another way to advertise your wares.  You just create a board called My Etsy Shop or whatever you would like to name it and pin your items.  Here's my board:

 http://pinterest.com/crazedmomma/my-etsy-store/

As I have enjoyed (wasted) my time there, I came across an article that I repinned from one of our own leaders, Ewa.  It is ways to use Pinterest politely.  I have included the link to the wonderful blog where this important information is included. 

If you get a chance to get addicted like I have, feel free to follow any of my boards.  As you can see I am obsessed with finding an easy dinner, any sort of craft, and ways to do my hair easily.  Have fun and play by the rules!  :)

Crazed Momma
(Naquai)

http://www.momcomm.com/2012/09/5-things-not-to-re-pin-on-pinterest/

No comments: