Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Updated Sales and Coupons for April

Free domestic shipping for the entire month of April!! Hooray! 


I'm hosting a Mother's Day Sale at Fiddle Dee Dee Crochet for the month of April! Get 15% with the coupon FORMOM

I'm currently curating a raffle. 1 raffle ticket for every item purchased at a minimum of 5.00 before shipping and after coupon. Buy an item priced at 25.00 and receive 5 entries into the raffle. There's no limit.
Winner will receive a custom made, one of a kind piece of jewelry of your choice, designed by you and made to fit you valued at 30.00. I sell body chains and "Slave Bracelet Rings" for that price...maybe you would like 2 sets of Sterling Silver Ear wire earrings...
*You don't have to buy in. Refer a friend and if that friend buys from me, then not only does your friend get entered into the raffle; but you will receive 1 free raffle entry PLUS a 20% discount coupon to use on any amount.
This is only going on for 1 week. Raffle entries will be accepted only until Wednesday April 18th, 2012 at noon Eastern Time. At which point I will be doing the raffle and a winner will be chosen. You will be notified of the winner even if you haven't won.
I need to make at least 10 sales between my etsy site and my Yardsellr site. So far I've made 6 sales. I need to make only 4 more sales between now and next Wednesday. My Yardsellr link is... yardsellr.com/yardsale/Heidi-Gilmore-774417

No comments: